According to Forrester reports here are a list of numbers which showcase the growth potential of Through Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA):
- Forrester predicts the TCMA software market to grow to $1.18 billion by 2023, a CAGR of 25.2 percent. Another $1.3 billion will be generated in services at these firms.
- Thirty-five channel software vendors have TCMA solutions, driving $310 million (USD) in pure software revenue. Another $400 million is driven via TCMA-related concierge, integration, and consulting services by these firms according to the Forrester mentioned above.
- The report also says that the broader TCMA market includes tens of thousands of marketing digital agencies that will realize $2 billion of services revenue by 2023, creating a total $4.5 billion ecosystem.
- TCMA is a horizontal solution serving indirect channels in all 27 industries. The top five industries by revenue are technology/telco (20%), retail/franchising (20%), automotive (17%), manufacturing (10%), and healthcare/pharma (7%).
- Over 6 million end users log into these systems, with the average deal size around $218,000 for these vendors.
- Over 2,000 employees are fully dedicated to TCMA software development, with tens of thousands of others making money services wrapped around it. According to LinkedIn, these vendors had 2.9% employee growth last year and 17.9% in the past two years.
- If you include the tens of thousands of digital marketing agencies, which Forrester expects to generate $2 billion in services revenue by 2023, you have a $4.5 billion ecosystem within five years. Already today there are more than 6 million end users of TCMA systems. Forrester notes this is a “mature” industry where the average company is 17 years old.
- According to a recent Forrester report, the market for TCMA solutions will grow to $1.18 billion by 2023, a CAGR of 25.2%. Channel technology companies will generate another $1.3 billion in related services. In addition, thousands of digital marketing agencies will grow to generate $2 billion in related TMCA services over the same period.
How are these numbers relevant you if you are a corporate user? what it means is that this sector is no longer in a nascent stage. Solutions are now maturing and are more than capable of handling your scaling needs, adding to your companies bottom line. So go ahead reach out to me or your TCMA consultant, explore how you can automate your existing channel engagement or create a new one with the help of TCMA.